The United Automobile Workers of America works for the benefit the laborers, to get better working conditions and better salaries.
Here are our objectives for all workers:
- An annual wage.
- Factories need to get rid of of production line speedups
- The establishment of seniority preference for layoffs
- Job transfers and promotions.
- A 40-hour week with an eight-hour day and time-and-a-half pay for overtime
- A reduction in hours for the employed until all laid off workers were rehired.
- Better safety protection in the plants.
- Collective bargaining with union recognition. 
If you’d like to help us achieve these objectives, please sign up here to stay updated information page or contact your local chapter representative.